Ben and the team at Art & Science have recently released their debut social media 'Action Plan' package.
This Commercial Social Media 'Action Plan' Package shows business owners, managers and entrepreneurs how to achieve traditional business goals and market their brand using the social web via three distinct angles: a high level ‘action plan’ strategy, a tactical ‘cheat guide’ approach and an educational ‘reference library’ approach:
Part One: Your complete social media strategy
A high level strategic approach allowing any marketer (regardless of experience) to add social media marketing to their marketing mix. This is in the form of a high-level social media strategy document. The strategy document follows a ‘checklist’ style approach and allows the marketer to ‘check off’ each item as they progress through the strategy.
Part Two: Your day to day tactical manual for effortless social media marketing
A tactical ‘cheat guide’ approach containing hands-on tactics for ‘in-the-trenches’ social media marketing. The cheat guide is designed to be kept nearby and used as a quick-access reference manual. The ‘cheat guide’ contains highlights such as:
• Sixty status update examples, ready to use ‘as is’ or as creative inspiration for your own custom status updates
• Tactics for producing ‘high engagement’ status updates
• Hashtag explanation, and tactics for creating/using hasthags
• Status update frequency guidelines for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest (instructs how often to add a status update, and ideas and inspiration for what to say)
• Six easily accessible sources for finding compelling (and shareable) content
• How to determine the best ways to persuade your customers
Part Three: Checklists and templates to ‘pull out the box’ and ‘hit the ground running’,
The package contains customizable checklists and templates to allow systematic and efficient social media marketing.
Part Four: BONUS: Your small ‘Social Media Basics’ library
4. A BONUS educational resource in the form of a small social ‘Social Media Basics’ PDF library.
The package is covered by a sixty day, no-questions asked guarantee, and you receive lifetime updates to the Action Plan.
Take a look by clicking here. You won't be disappointed (if you are, you get your money back no-questions-asked…).